Employers have the right to employ foreigners and stateless persons in Ukraine on the basis of a permission.
What documents are required to obtain permission?
For employment of certain categories of foreigners, the following documents are additionally submitted:
1) graduates of universities included in the first hundred in the world university rankings – a copy of the diploma of higher education of the corresponding university, recognized in Ukraine in the prescribed manner;
2) foreign workers of creative professions – notarized copies of documents identifying the subject of copyright and / or related rights of the author and evidence of authorship;
3) foreign business travellers – a copy of the agreement (contract) concluded between Ukrainian and foreign business entities.
4) internal corporate assignees – a decision of a foreign company on transferring a foreigner to work in Ukraine and a copy of a contract concluded between a foreigner and a foreign company on transferring to work in Ukraine with a definition of the term of work in Ukraine;
5) persons with respect to whom a decision has been made to draw up documents to resolve the issue of recognition as a refugee or a person who needs additional protection – copies of a decision to draw up documents to resolve the issue of recognition as a refugee or person who needs additional protection, and a certificate of applying for protection in Ukraine.
Documents provided for by this article issued abroad must be legalized in the prescribed manner!
What documents are required to extend a permission?
For how long is a permission issued?
Permission is issued for the period:
1) validity of the employment agreement (contract), but not more than for three years – for special categories of foreigners;
2) validity of the agreement (contract) concluded between Ukrainian and foreign business entities, but for no more than three years – for foreign business travellers;
3) the validity of a decision of a foreign business entity on transferring a foreigner to work in Ukraine and a contract concluded between a foreigner and a foreign business entity on transferring to work in Ukraine – for internal corporate assignees;
4) validity of the employment agreement (contract), but not more than for one year – for all other foreign employees.
What is the deadline for issuing permission from the date of receipt of the relevant application?
1) seven working days – to issue the permission;
2) three working days – to extend the validity of the permit or to amend it.
An application for extension of a permission shall be submitted no later than 20 calendar days before the expiration of the term of such a permission.
The employer is obliged to conclude an employment agreement (contract) with a foreigner no later than 90 calendar days from the date of issue of the permission and within ten days after the conclusion of the employment agreement (contract), provide a copy certified by the employer.
Translation agency “De-Lis” will provide you with the necessary consultation and help you collect the entire package of necessary documents and competently go throught the procedure for obtaining an employment permission in Ukraine in a short time.
We approach to each order individually!
We work for you and for you!